Read our Guest’s Comments for reviews about our motel.
- Located on 170 acres in the beautiful mountains of Northern Georgia. Brandreth Farms is conveniently located near the I-75 corridor approximately 1 hour South of Chattanooga, Tennessee and 1 hour North of Atlanta, Georgia.
- The facilities at Brandreth farms include 4 barns and multiple 4 board fenced pastures some with run in sheds, summer pastures are bermuda grass and winter pastures are fescue grass.
- A One bedroom cabin with full bath, full kitchen, optional blowup twin mattress for living area is available.
- 15 full hook-ups for LQ trailers.
- The barn and arena are 53,000 sq ft under roof. The barn has 11 owner stalls plus 6 (12 x 16) guest stalls. There are an additional 16 stalls (12 X 16) and viewing/clincians room with full kitchen in the arena plus mens and womens restrooms with showers.
- The arena floor is 250 x 150 with premium arena footing. The arena has surround sound with wireless microphone for clinicians.
- Barn 2 has 7 stalls and a large fescue pasture; it shares a fence line with the guest house.
- Barn 3 has 4 stalls a dry lot/corral that surrounds the barn and a large fescue pasture.
- Barn 4 has a covered dry lot / corral surrounding the barn and a large bermuda pasture.
- There are 4 pastures with run in sheds and dry lots 2.
- Our facility can handle the biggest of trucks and trailers, plenty of turn around room and enough stalls to handle a load of horses.
- Brandreth Farms is not a monthly boarding facility and all horses entering the property must have a negative Coggins and travel papers.
Call or email us for availability and rates.
Other Local Hotel Information
9205 Hwy 53E – Jasper, Ga 30143
171 Hugh Mullins CT – Jasper, Ga 30143
Brandreth Farms is definitely one of our favorite stop over places for us and our 4 horses. We are getting concerned about our age and the distance we have to drive from our Florida home in the Lady Lake area and our summer home near La Crosse, WI as the 1475 miles gets a little too much for us. So it is our plan to spend a couple nights with your on our way to and from our FL home. Your facilities are fantastic and we are looking forward to riding around and getting some saddle time on our way back and forth. We are looking at the 22nd of October as departure date from our family in Chicago-land and that would put us there 22nd.
The fences and grass pasture was exactly what we needed coming from FL pasture the guest house was perfect with such a great country feeling. We were right at home! We enjoyed the views and watching the training of the beautiful horses. The trip to town was great and the Mexican dinner was perfect to finish off a great day. We definitely want to return and enjoy the warm reception and facilities.
If the horses could vote they would sure vote to stay at Brandreth Farms. I think they liked watching other horses work out.
Thanks again for the personal touches, and the warm welcome, it was a pleasure meeting you and seeing your fantastic home and facility.
Jack and Merle Peterson
May God bless you all with freedoms, safety, good health, happiness and a good sense of humor…… Amen
Wow, where to start? We had such a fabulous time at your farm. The guest house was perfect. We shared the house with friends and never got in each others way. I knew I would love it when I stepped out on the porch in the morning and was greeted by the mares in the pasture next to the front porch. We didn’t worry about missing our dogs. From Bear to Miss B, there was plenty of canine company to go around.
I was kind of nervous because I hadn’t ridden since my hip surgery. Those fears were quickly put to rest when John introduced me to Foxy. She was perfect and took great care of me as we rode along the trails. I took so many pictures to share on my Facebook page and loved the comments I received back from everyone at home. “Where are you? It’s beautiful there!!”
The next day my husband, who only rides when on vacation, was paired up with Scooter for a ride around the farm. An hour later and we had barely scratched the surface of the pastures, winding trails and lush grasses. Once again, I was incredibly impressed at the care Scooter gave his rider.
I could go on but the bottom lines is that John, Sam and Izzy are fabulous hosts and their farm shines with the love they have for their horses. I can’t wait to go back!
Cheers to an amazing future! ……Betsey
Brandreth Farms cabin is a wonderful place to get away from everyday reality. We went exploring in Blue Ridge and fishing at Carter’s Lake. We woke up to beautiful sunrises each morning and were warm and cozy by the fire each night. All the animals around the farm were a joy to be near and see running around. We plan on coming back in the spring.
Georgia and Family